The parish church in the town district of Kleinhöflein sits on a hilltop above the town. The church whose patron saint is St. Vitus was referred to in documents dating as far back as 1464. It displays both Romanesque and Gothic architectural elements. The ‘older Haydn organ’ on which Joseph Haydn performed a series of his own masses stood in this church from 1797 until 1942. The organ was renovated by Prof. Mertin and since 1976 has been housed - and played - in the auditorium of the Burgenland State Museum.